- How to use this course FREE PREVIEW
- A message from your instructor
- Before we begin...
- B&HR course workbook
- What are Human Rights?
- Professor John Ruggie on Business and Human Rights
- Understanding the Standards in More Detail
- Professor John Ruggie Presents the Business and Human Rights Framework
- BHRRC: A brief introduction to B&HR
- Relevant Human Rights for Business
- The business case for human rights
- IHRB- Top 10 Business and Human Rights issues
- Business briefing on the UNGPs
- The UNGPs
- Additional reading - illustrated version universal declaration of human rights
- Test your learning : Quiz 1
- The Relationship between business and human rights
- Understanding the Regulatory Landscape
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Legal vs Voluntary Obligations
- Summary of legislation -powerpoint
- Regulation summary - due diligence
- Human Rights' Evolution in the Corporate World
- The Business Case for Human Rights
- UNGPs business briefing FREE PREVIEW
- Unilever’s approach to implementing the UN guiding principles
- UNGPs: The Interpretive Guide
- Test your learning : Quiz 2
- What is human rights due diligence
- Defining Due Diligence
- Human Rights Due Diligence: Art vs Science
- The UN Guiding Principles on Due Diligence
- Human Rights due diligence checklist (legal)
- Human Rights Impact Assessment
- Test your learning: Quiz 3
- Seven Easy Steps for Companies to Implement Human Rights
- Integration of Human Rights
- Leverage in the supply chain
- Qatar’s World Cup 2022 workers
- Operating in Emerging Markets
- UNGC- Implementation of the UNGPs
- Testing your learning: Quiz 4
- Communicating on Human Rights Practices
- What is happening at EU level?
- Evolving UK Reporting Requirements
- Additional Requirements for 'quoted companies'
- What does good look like?
- Options for effective human rights reporting from the UN Forum on Business and Human Rights
- WBCSD 2018 Reporting Matters FREE PREVIEW
- Testing your learning: Quiz 5
- Grievance Mechanisms: What do the UN Guiding Principles say?
- Grievance Mechanisms: Defining Key Terms
- Process and Integration
- Access to Remedy- ETI guide
- UNGC- Grievance Mechanisms Guidance
- Test your learning: Quiz 6
- Frequently asked questions:UNPGs
- Case Study
- Case Study: Test your knowledge
- Summary Video
- Congrats! Here's what's next...
- More resources for you
- Before you go...